GRACE Project: Four Lessons Learnt
Lessons learnt is a section emerging from the experience of the GRACE project’s Implementing Organisations. This content is based on knowledge gained during the implementation of their Grounding Actions, providing orientations for future actions. Initially designed for the project’s six partners, they can be useful for anyone developing an RRI project!
Referencing the model of RRI-oriented institutional change elaborated by Kalpazidou-Schmidt and Cacace (1), Lessons Learnt have been divided into four parts:
- The establishment and the building process of the team in charge of RRI-related strategies and actions;
- The mobilisation of relevant actors (individuals, stakeholders, leaders, etc.) and their involvement in RRI-oriented actions;
- The activation of the change process within the organisation;
- The institutional embedment of the RRI through the GAs.
(1) Kalpazidou Schmidt, E. and Cacace, M. (2019), “Setting up a dynamic framework to activate gender equality structural transformation in research organizations”, Science and Public Policy, Vol. 46 No. 3, pp. 321-338. DOI: 10.1093/scipol/scy059