GRACE final webinars
For almost three years, GRACE project partners have worked towards implementing fundamental institutional change in 6 research performing and funding organisations. With an intense mutual learning programme and a co-creation environment, six expert partners have supported six other partners in developing a set of specific RRI-orientated Grounding Actions in their organisation. These actions have provided a basis for developing tailored 8-year RRI Roadmaps within these institutions to ensure their sustainability and full implementation over the long-term.
As the project comes to an end, project partners will share their findings and provide stakeholders with useful knowledge to implement RRI in research performing and funding organisations by organising a set of eight thematic webinars.
From 26 October to 14 December, these webinars will each address a different topic related to GRACE, with the participation of experts inside and outside of the project.
Each webinar will take place online from 2:00pm to 3:30pm CET
Choose your webinar and register now!
- 26 October: Main considerations at the start of an RRI project
- 2 November: Making the case for Public Engagement:
- 9 November: The challenges of developing gender equality plans (GEPs) in Research Funding Organisations
- 16 November: Public Engagement from the Research Funding Organisations’ Perspective
- 23 November: Evaluating the Impacts and Benefits of RRI initiatives
- 30 November: Bottom-up RRI initiatives
- 7 December: Ethics and Data Protection in Humanities Research
- 14 December: RRI & Sustainability: shifting Responsibly towards a Circular Economy
Full contents and speakers will be announced shortly. Stay tuned for more details!