GRACE final webinars coming up soon!
For almost three years, GRACE project partners have worked towards implementing fundamental institutional change in 6 research performing and funding organisations. With an intense mutual learning programme and a co-creation environment, six expert partners have supported six other partners in developing a set of specific RRI-orientated Grounding Actions in their organisation. These actions have provided a basis for developing tailored 8-year RRI Roadmaps within these institutions to ensure their sustainability and full implementation over the long-term.
As the project comes to an end, project partners will share their findings and provide stakeholders with useful knowledge to implement RRI in research performing and funding organisations by organising a set of eight thematic webinars.
From 26 October to 14 December, these webinars will each address a different topic related to GRACE, with the participation of experts inside and outside of the project. Topics will include:
- Main considerations to take into account at the start of an RRI project
- Making the case for public engagement
- GEP in Research Funding organisations
- Public Engagement from the research funding organisations’ perspective
- Different approaches to Evaluation
- Bottom-up RRI initiatives
- Ethics and Data Protection in humanities research
- RRI and Sustainability
Full contents, dates and speakers will be announced shortly. Stay tuned for more details!