GRACE Kick-Off Meeting
Last 6-7 February 2018, the GRACE project was officially launched at the headquarters of the European Science Foundation in Strasbourg (France).
GRACE is a collaborative project involving 10 partners coming from 8 countries (Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden):
- European Science Foundation (Coordinator)
- Knowledge and Innovation (K&I)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- South-East European Research Center (SEERC)
- European Network for Science Centres and Museums (ECSITE)
- University of Groningen (RUG)
- University of Siena (UNISI)
- Swedish Environmental Research Institute (IVL)
- Agency for Management of Universities and Research Grants (AGAUR)
- Research Center of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts (ZRC SAZU)
The following main objectives of the GRACE project were discussed:
- Activate rapidly and effectively RRI-oriented grounding actions (GAs) that will result in a set of clearly identifiable institutional arrangements.
- Self-analyse each RFPO’s (implementing partner) needs, expectations and specific characteristics.
- Capitalise on the existing knowledge on RRI implementation thanks to the involvement of expert partners and mutual-learning processes
- Develop roadmaps that will be sustainable over time and result in RRI-oriented policy